HOBO Water Level U20L Data Logger
- Model: HOBO Water Level - U20L Series
- MPN: U20L
The HOBO U20L is a family of low-cost, research-grade water level data logger for continuously measuring water level and temperature in a wide range of underwater environments. It features 0.1% measurement accuracy, a polypropylene housing for use in both fresh and salt water, and a non-vented design for convenient and hassle-free deployment.
- Self-contained non-vented design enables easy deployment
- Ideal for use in both fresh and saltwater environments, including wells, streams, lakes, wetlands, and tidal areas
- Depths up to 4 , 9 or 30.6 meters
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor withstands freezing
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure (see demo), temperature, and water density
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U20L data logger supports the following measurements: Absolute Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Temperature and Water Level.