HOBO Water Level Data Logger Starter Kit (13’)
- Model: HOBO Water Level Data Logger Starter Kit (13 ft)
- MPN: KIT-S-U20-04
Combining high accuracy water level measurements with out-of-the-box convenience, this money-saving kit includes everything needed to start logging right away. It is ideal for monitoring water levels and temperatures in wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands.
This kit includes:
- U20-001-04 HOBO data logger (13' - 4 m range)
- BASE-U-4 base station with the required coupler
- BHW-PRO HOBOware Pro software.
Like other HOBO Water Level Data Loggers, the 13-foot version offers exceptional value and ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain.
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in stainless steel housing (see the Water Level logger sensor location drawing)
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure, temperature, and water density (use barometric pressure data from nearby weather station).
- Multiple-rate sampling allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Available in four depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
In what environment does this kit operate?
This kit operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this kit support?
The KIT-S-U20-04 kit supports the following measurements: Absolute Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Temperature and Water Level