HOBO Water Level Data Logger Deluxe Kit (13’)
- Model: HOBO Water Level Data Logger Deluxe Kit (13 ft)
- MPN: KIT-D-U20-04
Combining high accuracy water level measurements with out-of-the-box convenience, this money-saving kit includes everything needed to start logging right away. It is ideal for monitoring water levels and temperatures in wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands, as well as barometric pressure.
This kit includes:
- U20-001-04 HOBO data logger (13' - 4 m range)
- U20-001-04 HOBO data logger (13’ - 4 m range) for Barometric Presure
- U-DTW-1 HOBO waterproof shuttle with coupler
- U20-CASE-1 carrying case
- BHW-PRO-CD HOBOware Pro software.
Like other HOBO Water Level Loggers, the 13-foot version offers exceptional value and ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain.
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in stainless steel housing (see the Water Level logger sensor location drawing)
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure temperature, and water density.
- Multiple-rate sampling allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Available in 4 depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
In what environment does this kit operate?
This kit operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this kit support?
The KIT-D-U20-04 kit supports the following measurements: Absolute Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Temperature and Water Level.