Rugged GOES antenna
The Stevens V2TH satellite antenna provides a cost effective, high performance geostationary satellite data telemetry link for hydrological and meteorological data transmissions. The helix design virtually eliminates all existing problems that occur with other available antenna technology.
The V4TH features +10 dB of gain. The antenna is designed to operate through the destructive forces of severe weather. It can be suspended or mounted inside nonmetallic protective structures, or mounted outside on a building, post or tower. Optional mounting hardware is available.
- Rugged and durable polycarbonate housing
- Versatile and easy to mount
- Reliable signal transmission through obstructions
- Uniform antenna beam pattern
- For geostationary satellite communications on the following networks:
- FENG YUN
- For applications requiring higher-gain directional uplink antennas.