Level TROLL 500 Data Logger
The Level TROLL 500 is In-Situ’s most popular water level data logger. A cost-effective option suited to a wide variety of projects, the Level TROLL 500 logs continuous measurements of water level, water pressure, and temperature. Titanium construction offers durability and long-lasting performance in fresh or saline groundwater environments. Available in vented (gauged) pressure ranges up to 1153 ft (351 m). Integrate with telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services for real-time feedback on all of your water monitoring sites.
- Sub-1 inch diameter
- Vented (gauged) pressure measurement for automatic atmospheric compensation
- Fully sealed, all titanium construction and sensors
- NIST calibration report
- Flexible native communication protocols (4-20 mA, SDI-12, RS-485)
- Customizable Rugged Twist-lock Kevlar woven cable (sold separately) suitable for use in high solvents
- Use data immediately – Vented configuration doesn’t require corrections for barometric pressure changes.
- Protect your data and your equipment – Solid titanium construction outlasts specially coated data loggers, even in harsh environments.
- Simplify project setup and control – Open communications protocols easily integrate with existing telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, plus get 24/7 data and automatic event alerts.
- Streamline data collection and analysis – User-friendly software minimizes setup time, with special logging modes for groundwater applications and automated graphing, reports and data export.
- Reduce field time – Low-power loggers last 10+ years.
- Quick and easy data-sharing – View and share data on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.
- Level/Pressure/Temperature Data Logger
- Win-Situ 5 Software
|Battery life||10 years or 2M readings|
|Dimensions||Length: 21.6 cm (8.5 in.)
Diameter: 1.83 cm (0.72 in.)
|External power||8 to 36 VDC|
|Fastest output rate||Modbus: 2 per second
SDI-12 & 4 to 20 mA: 1 per second
|Log Types||Linear, Fast Linear, and Event|
|Output options||Modbus/RS485, SDI-12, 4 to 20 mA|
5 psig: 3.5 m (11.5 ft)
15 psig: 11 m (35 ft)
30 psig: 21 m (69 ft)
100 psig: 70 m (231 ft)
300 psig: 210 m (692 ft)
500 psig: 351 m (1153 ft)
|Resolution||±0.005% FS or better|
|Temperature ranges||Operational: -20 to 80° C (-4 to 176° F) Storage: -40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F) Calibrated: -5 to 50° C (23 to 122° F)|
|Units of measure||Pressure: psi, kPa, bar, mbar, mmHg, inHg, cmH2O, inH2O
Level: in., ft, mm, cm, m
|Battery Type/Power Source||3.6V lithium|
120,000 Data Records
50 Data Logs
|Materials||Titanium body; Delrin nose cone|
|Weight||124 g (0.27 lb)|