True cloud-based sensor configuration, logging, reporting and data analysis all-in-one.
eTracker is the gateway between the sensors and the cloud. Data communication and IT infrastructure are merged under one user interface experience. eTracker was designed from the ground up to embrace the current and future trends of cloud-based remote data acquisition and the "Internet of Things" (IoT) revolution. This paradigm shift centralizes all the historically isolated processes of remote configuration, programming, logging, and telemetry. Configuration, logging, data processing and analysis is now done in the cloud, eliminating time and cost in programming and maintaining expensive, complex data loggers and communication devices at each remote location.
- Cellular-based telemetry (GSM or CDMA) and station controller.
- Direct Internet compliant data stream using HTTP/HTTPS.
- Sensor measurements stored on easily-accessible SD card.
- Cloud logging: all sensor data is forwarded to the cloud for processing, logging, retrieval and resulting action.
- Integrated sensor interface with ports: 4 analog, 4 pulse, SDI-12 (up to 62 SDI-12 sensors).
- Approximately 20X typical improvement in power consumption vs. typical cellular telemetry.
- Intelligent data management, data buffering, and network verification to ensure successful transmission of critical data.
- Link sensors to the cloud: Sensor data is linked directly to the cloud-based Amazon service or user’s server via the cellular network using HTTP or HTTPS (optional FTP available).
- Unified data interface experience: Sensor configuration, data storage, custom algebraic equations, custom data formats and forwarding, control, analysis, alarm notifications (email, SMS), reporting and actions all done with one simple cloud-based user interface.
- Easy configuration: Configure with any device connected to the Internet via the cloud-based Stevens-Connect. No custom programming or scripts required.
- Automated updates: Updates to firmware and cloud-based application can be automatic.
- Security: Three user access levels for configuration, data management interface and visualization. Data is saved on SD card and on the secured and redundant Amazon Cloud Services. Optional data encryption available.
- Connection verification: eTracker verifies connection with cell network and server connection before data is sent. If no connection is available or if data reception is not confirmed, data is saved and sent the next scheduled transmission.
- True cloud data service experience: Your data is sent directly and securely to the Amazon cloud- based service. No back-end database hosting or web server controlled by Stevens in which data flow takes a detour to the cloud.
- Data format flexibility: Optionally forward data in various formats for third party software platforms, like Aquarius or WISKI, and in other formats such as binary, pseudo-binary, SHEF, and more.
- Power control: Power cycle commands automatically initiated with the Stevens’ SOLO power management system.
- Direct data access options: Third-party programs can access data using REST API or HTTP post.