Level TROLL 400 Data Logger
The Level TROLL 400 measures and logs water level, water pressure, and temperature in a maintenance-free system ideal for long-term monitoring at flood-prone or high humidity sites. Durable titanium construction guarantees long-lasting performance in fresh or saline groundwater and surface-water environments. Available in non-vented (absolute) pressure ranges up to 1120 ft (341 m). Integrate with telemetry services and HydroVu Data Services for real-time feedback on all of your water monitoring sites.
- Sub-1 inch diameter for easy fit
- Non-vented (absolute) pressure ranges up to 1120 ft (341 m)
- Fully sealed, all titanium construction and sensors
- Flexible communication protocols (4-20 mA, SDI-12, RS-485)
- Direct-read or periodic data download capable
- NIST calibration report
- Rugged twist-lock cable sold separately
- Zero maintenance – No desiccant required.
- Convenient real-time data – Open communication protocols integrate easily with existing telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, SCADA, or data logger/sampling system.
- Protect your data and your equipment – Solid titanium construction outlasts specially coated data loggers, even in harsh environments.
- Reliable data – Advanced accuracy and precision provide high quality results you can trust.
- Streamline data collection and analysis – Powerful software with special logging modes automates water level corrections, post-processing, report generation and data export.
- Reduce field time – Low-power loggers last 10+ years.
- Quick and easy data-sharing – View and share data on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.
- Level/Pressure/Temperature Data Logger
- Win-Situ 5 Software
|Battery life||10 years or 2M readings|
|Dimensions||Length: 21.6 cm (8.5 in.)<br> Diameter: 1.83 cm (0.72 in.)|
|External power||8 to 36 VDC|
|Fastest output rate||Modbus: 2 per second<br> SDI-12 & 4 to 20 mA: 1 per second|
|Log Types||Linear, Fast Linear, and Event|
|Output options||Modbus/RS485, SDI-12, 4 to 20 mA|
|Range||Absolute (non-vented)<br> 30 psia: 11 m (35 ft)<br> 100 psia: 60 m (197 ft)<br> 300 psia: 200 m (658 ft)<br> 500 psia: 341 m (1120 ft)<br> Burst:<br> Max. 2x range; burst > 3x range|
|Resolution||±0.005% FS or better|
|Temperature ranges||Operational: -20 to 80° C (-4 to 176° F)<br> Storage: -40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F)<br> Calibrated: -5 to 50° C (23 to 122° F)|
|Units of measure||Pressure: psi, kPa, bar, mbar, mmHg, inHg, cmH2O, inH2O<br> Level: in., ft, mm, cm, m|
|Battery Type/Power Source||3.6V lithium|
|Memory||2.0 MB<br> 120,000 Data Records<br> 50 Data Logs|
|Materials||Titanium body; Delrin® nose cone|
|Weight||124 g (0.27 lb)|