Tube 300R Telemetry System
The Tube 300R Telemetry System is a durable, stainless steel telemetry unit that can be used discreetly at borehole locations vulnerable to vandalism. The Tube 300R transmits data for a single instrument on a cellular network, with automated data logging and event alarms for remote data collection, configuration and troubleshooting. Easily integrate into HydroVu Data Services for real-time evaluation of site data and conditions.
- 5+ year battery pack
- Sub-2 inch diameter (5 cm / 1.97 inch body, 5.2 cm / 2.05 in top cap)
- Data logging and transmission (direct-read or wireless)
- Automatic barometric compensation
- Alarm notifications for parameter thresholds, malfunction and tampering
- IP68 rating (cannot operate submerged)
- Connect up to 5 instruments with a TROLL Net Hub (sold separately)
- 2G and 3G units available
- Protect your investment – Low-profile system with automated alerts keeps equipment and data safe.
- Less data processing – Built-in sensor automatically compensates for barometric pressure.
- Streamline data collection – Integrate with HydroVu Data Services to simplify the task of filtering data for important results.
- Respond to events faster – Real-time parameter threshold alerts keep you updated on important changes.
- No more data gaps – System recognizes and sends any missed data, and duplicate logs give you confidence in even remote locations.
- Save money – Low-maintenance unit and 5+ year deployments reduce equipment costs and trips to the field.
- Tube 300R unit
- Battery pack
- 512 MB SD Card
- Quick Start Guide