PXD-261 Pressure Transducer
The PXD-261 Pressure Transducer measures water pressure, with 4-20 mA output for easy connection with data loggers and controllers. This durable water pressure sensor is available in vented (gauged) pressure ranges up to 576 ft (175 m) or non-vented (absolute) pressure ranges up to 231 ft (70 m).
- 316 Stainless steel construction
- Sub-1 inch diameter for easy fit
- Quick connect cable (sold separately)
- Vented and non-vented options
- 4-20 mA communication protocol
- Analog data your way – 4-20 mA signal provides a range of integration options.
- Fits any deployment – Sub-1 inch construction fits small-diameter wells.
- Trust your results – Transducer provides excellent accuracy, precision, and repeatability.
- Protect your investment – Stainless steel transducer stands up to most chemical environments.
- Pressure transducer
|Accuracy||±0.05% of full scale at 15°C (59°F)|
|Dimensions||0.86" dia., 8.5" long (1.78 x 21.6 cm)|
|Operating temperature||5° to 30°C (41° to 86°F)|
|Range||15 psig/psia (max usable depth 35 ft/11 m water)
20 psig/psia (max usable depth 46 ft/14 m water)
30 psig/psia (max usable depth 69 ft/21 m water)
50 psig/psia (max usable depth 115 ft/35 m water)
100 psig/psia (max usable depth 231 ft/70 m water)
250 psig (max usable depth 577 ft/176 m water)
|Storage temperature||-40° to 125°C (-40° to 257°F)|
|Wetted materials||316 Stainless steel, Viton®|
|Weight||1lb. (0.45 kg)|