Aqua TROLL 100
The Aqua TROLL 100 Data Logger measures and records conductivity and temperature. A unique conductivity cell design allows for a wide, accurate measurement range in a narrow diameter instrument. Titanium construction resists corrosion, ideal for coastal, remediation and mine water monitoring projects. Deploy the Aqua TROLL 100 in depths up to 500 psi (1153 ft; 350 m). Get easy data access via telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, or direct-read Rugged Cable (sold separately).
- Sub-1 inch diameter (0.72 in; 1.83 cm)
- All titanium electrodes and housing
- Full range conductivity with optimum accuracy – 5 to 100,000 µS/cm
- Flexible communication protocols (4-20 mA, SDI-12, RS-485)
- NIST calibration report for guaranteed accuracy
- Rugged Twist-lock cable (sold separately)
- Fits your deployment – Compact design fits narrow diameter wells.
- Protect your data and your equipment – Solid titanium construction outlasts specially coated data loggers, even in harsh environments.
- Simplify project setup and control – Open communications protocols easily integrate with existing telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, plus get 24/7 data and automatic event alerts.
- Streamline data collection and analysis – Powerful software with special logging modes automates water level corrections, post-processing, report generation and data export.
- Quick and easy data-sharing – View and share data on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.
- Conductivity/Temperature Data Logger
- Win-Situ 5 Software
|Aqua TROLL 100 and 200 Instruments||
Aqua TROLL 100/200 Conductivity/Temperature Data Logger - QuickStart Guide