Aqua TROLL 400 Multiparameter Probe
The Aqua TROLL 400 is an all-in-one multiparameter process probe that measures 12 water parameters. The probe contains six water quality sensors housed in a sub-2 inch unit, measuring actual and specific conductivity, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, density, dissolved oxygen, ORP, pH, temperature, water level and water pressure.
Use the Aqua TROLL 400 to monitor remediation programs, mine water, production water, coastal environments, stormwater systems, real-time and long-term monitoring, or other applications. Integrate with telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services for real-time feedback on all of your water monitoring sites.
- 12 parameters from six sensors
- DO readings automatically compensate for salinity
- Modbus/RS485 or SDI-12 protocols
- Compact instrument
- Durable materials
- Versatile power options (no internal battery)
- Real-time readings (data storage unavailable)
- Ideal for long-term monitoring – Rugged probe can be deployed for months of unattended operation.
- Control project costs – Durable networking probe withstands harsh field conditions.
- Reliable data – Patented, EPA-approved optical RDO sensor, plus multiparameter sensors that prevent drift that comes with age.
- Fits your deployment – Compact design for narrow deployment locations.
- 24/7 data access – Open communication protocols easily integrate into your existing telemetry system and HydroVu Data Services.
- Multiparameter probe
- Replaceable combination pH/ORP sensor
- RDO cap
- Win-Situ Software
|Cable||Customizable, non-vented (absolute) RuggedCable® System is available in either Tefzel® or polyurethane.|
|Current||Measurement current: 16 mA @ 24 VDC. Sleep current: 40 µA @ 24 VDC|
|Dimensions||4.7 cm (1.85 in.) OD x 26.9 cm (10.6 in.) with restrictor installed (does not include connector)|
|Interface||In-Situ Con TROLL PRO System; In-Situ Tube and Cube Telemetry System; SCADA/PLC; HydroVu Data Services, and third-party data loggers, samplers, controllers, and telemetry systems.|
|Operating temperature||-5 to 50° C (23 to 122° F)|
|Output options||Modbus/RS485 and SDI-12|
|Power requirement||8-36 VDC (no internal battery)|
*Temperature response only. System response time depends on site conditions.
|Storage temperature||-40 to 65° C (-40 to 140° F)|
|Wetted materials||PVC, 316 stainless steel, titanium, Acetal, Viton®, PC/PMMA|
|Logging Rate||1 reading every 5 seconds (no internal logging)|
|Weight||694 g (1.53 lbs)|
|Environmental Rating||IP68 with all sensors and cable attached. IP67 with sensors removed and cable detached.|